Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think of this new design for my buddies shop (It's on the back of the shirt)?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I like the engine, but the writing on the left is very hard to read.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
i second that other then that great shirt design id wear one

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Cool shirt but the writing on the left is hard to read...maybe easier in person to read

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
looks awesome I like it :smt023

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I like it. He should give them away free to the ladies if they give them the shirt off their back in front of him. He might get a few takers willing to show off the rack.

·
Registered
15,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your input

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
It looks good...but to be honest w/ you I would hate to wear that thing in the middle of the summer.

W/ that many colors it will be stiff as a board and hotter than hell w/ the breathable area cut down.

·
YB Word Crew
21,846 Posts
yep its a bit busy, if he wants people to actually read it as someone is walking past then it won't work. Your eye is tryng to read words on ledt, right, under his name etc. Maybe something a bit simpler will be more effective

·
Registered
15,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The T shirts and sweat shirts are available in white also

Mark is doing good and keeping busy with work

·
Team North Bitches!!!!
3,966 Posts
It looks good...but to be honest w/ you I would hate to wear that thing in the middle of the summer.

W/ that many colors it will be stiff as a board and hotter than hell w/ the breathable area cut down.
Actually from the looks of it the shirt is printed with a simulated process so it is more than likely not heavy at all.

·
Registered
15,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I do agree, The writing on the left is hard to read and It says "Custom Racing Parts".

I do like "It's all about the wheelie"

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Get rid of the custom racing parts or move it and make the website larger and more noticeable if you want anyone to see it and visit it. You want to get the 3 main points across, name/phone number/web address. IMO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts