Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
THE Bad Guy
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know who this guy is but he's one hysterical bastard. Each month on www.tshirthell.com there is something like this posted.

Original Email
I feel sorry for anyone who willingly buys anything from your company. That's all I have to say.
Editor's Response
How would a purchase be made if not willingly? Looks like someone got hold of a fancy new adverb and just couldn't wait to try it out. Just wait until you lay eyes on "hungrily." It will blow your fucking mind.
Yeah, that was lame. I was just trying to ease into telling this whore to go fuck herself. It's funny how the most pitiable among us are always the ones pitying others. This woman whose life is so empty she is compelled to write to a goddamn online shirt company feels sorry for OTHERS? Others who have the good fortune to be amused by pot shirts and the disposable income to afford them? Holy shit. This is like a guy with cancer feeling sorry for... a fat guy in a cake store?
GODDAMN IT! What's wrong with my analogy muscle today? Fuck it. The only thing that matters here is that Julie is a useless pile of bitch and hopefully she wanders by "Rapist Alley" so the world can get some use out of her before she proceeds to choke to death on the vibrator she named "Astronaut Steve" and gets slowly eaten by her cats. That's all I have to say. Queef.
"Useless pile of bitch...." :smt044

·
Registered
789 Posts
You are right, this guy is hilarious. It had been awhile since I had visited the site and I got this email the other day.

This is a reminder that you need to click THIS LINK to verify that you want to receive our once a week new shirt email/hate mail newsletter. If you do not confirm, you will not be in the Lazy Little Bitch daily drawing for a free shirt.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Too bad the shirts are no where near as funny as they were years ago. Good one now and then, but it lost it's edge.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts