Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the process of switching my blow thru set up to Holley efi, I didn’t realize it was going to be so pricey. I hope it’s worth it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
yes i did had some tuning and blower belt issues but still won the big tire dodge class ill be back next year !!! i put the motor in the car 3 days before roadkill

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i did had some tuning and blower belt issues but still won the big tire dodge class ill be back next year !!! i put the motor in the car 3 days before roadkill
Awesome!! This was my second year, I missed the top ten by a tenth. I was having trans issues. Hopefully I get picked again next year.

·
Registered
94 Posts
yes its a blast . did you go to tom baileys party also ? i would think u would get picked they only had 125 cars out of 130 they picked im in cause i have a dodge i was in the top 10 also i was # 6 qualifier hope to see you there

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes its a blast . did you go to tom baileys party also ? i would think u would get picked they only had 125 cars out of 130 they picked im in cause i have a dodge i was in the top 10 also i was # 6 qualifier hope to see you there
Yes I was at Toms pre party, I had the white 69 Boss 302. I was also at the Lapeer All Out Live race on Sunday, it was an awesome weekend for sure. I’m also going to try Drag Week next year.

·
Registered
94 Posts
dragweek is cool, im going to do that midwest drags which is a mini drag week and the roadkill again, maby dragweek also ,

·
Registered
832 Posts
I just went from a carb to a Holley Sniper and even that was well worth it. So much easier to tune and dial in. Ran almost half a tenth quicker in 300' worse air so I am happy. Didn't really buy it expecting to go quicker but when you can dial in the AFR and timing more precisely good things happen. Dominator will be even better for you I'm sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts