Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna switch to a 275 on my cutlass, i didn't like the et streets (28 x 11.50) on the topend of the track.

Its all stock suspension about 3400# leaving on a t-brake it should run a low 10 or high 9.

With just trick springs, 90/10's and no sway bar up front.

On the back is has adjustable uppers, boxed lowers, 14-110# springs, strange double adjustables and a spohn arb.

Is there anything else that i really need to get radials to work? Should i be hitting these tires with all its got out of the hole or drop the 2 step down a bit to start?

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Those 90/10's may get the car down the track, but at least a single adjustable up there would be able to get the car to work a lot better. As far as pouring the coals to it, get the car to leave and plant the tire initially, then as the suspension starts to recover off the hit and the converter starts to tug the motor down a little... lay on the power. Tighten the front shocks if it starts to starhunt.

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
If your boxed lowers dont have a solid bushing get some. Replace the bushings in the front with some from Global West Delums

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts