Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 foggers on the motor and want to try and leave with the smaller one just to get it going. Then switch them and turn the larger one on.
The smaller is 22/26 's the larger is 28/32's.

I will try and run the small one for about 1 second then turn it off and turn the larger one on. Do I need to do anything special or just set the timers and the amount of retard to take for each as normal and let the ignition and delay box handle it all.
Figure set the first timer at .05 to 1.00 and the second 1.01 to 6.8 ??

Sounds like it should work?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you mean just run two all the way down ? and have them both be small?Then I have to figure out the whole tune up things again - lol.

Already have it for the 28-32 is the reason I wanted to turn the one off and turn this one on.

Have until next week so I have time ;-)

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Call Johnson he'll get you real close on the two kit. It works alot better and smoother
X2

Steve is the man! I like the sound of your tune-ups and if it was me, I would possibly just leave the first kit on and bring the other one in on top of it. (use both kits without turning the first one off will be much easier to dial in IMO) If your engine parts and fuel system are up to job, those two together should be possible and it will make plenty of power. That's just about exactly what I ran on my BBF when we were still using nitrous but I also had a 22/18 in reserve set-up in a third Speedtech fogger too.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
These guys are correct. Your better off to leave on what you can, then add what you need....

I don't like the deal of turning one on and one off. It make a lot of confusion in the engine. Timing trying to go in and out, fuel turning on and off. Left over raw fuel still running out of the blocks, lines and jets, and so on....

Outlawdakota knows the deal.. We stack 4 systems as there car rolls down the track....:cool: SJ

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Steve,

That is the only thing I was worried about. The timing coming in and out, fuel on and off etc etc.
I will just try it with both all the way down. I might make the 28/32 a 24/28 for the first few and see how it goes. Yeah I know my vag hurts - LOL.

As was asked above - what is the deal with the porcelin on the plugs seeing a little peppering - take a few degrees out ?? It did it a bit on the 32 system and would like it to be real safe at first and creep up on it. It is not first to the line wins racing so it does not matter if it is not at peak power - just want to be ULTRA SAFE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts