Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had att and I phones for the past 5 years and now switched to Verizon and got a s5. It's taking a little time getting used to it but really unfamiliar with this phone. Didn't even know how to screen shoot stuff so i had to Google it. Who has this phone who is tech savy that can throw out a few hints n tips and now that I lost all my itunes, what do I do about music??

·
Registered
699 Posts
i had att for years and am glad i switched to verizon. youll like the S5, i have the S4 and am happy with it.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Just did the same thing.I bought the phone because of its water resistance.I have no tips for you though.It seems like i have to hit twice as many buttons to do anything as i used to lol.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just did the same thing.I bought the phone because of its water resistance.I have no tips for you though.It seems like i have to hit twice as many buttons to do anything as i used to lol.
Haha same here. I was damn near able to use my iPhone blind folded but now I have to hit all sorts of stuff, lol. However now I'm stressed since I came from unlimited att and now I have 6gb to share between the girl n I.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I've had AT&T for many years. My contract expires in a couple months, and I am going to Verizon. I finally got AT&T to admit they have no cell coverage in the area where my shop is. Verizon does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts