Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going through the little things on my race car. Thanks again for the help with my alt. I have re-wire it and sent the alt. to the company that i got it from.
My next issue is with my switch panel (moroso pn# 74190), lights on the switches that run through relys don't light up. I have one that runs headlights(no rely) and it works fine(switch light come on).
My question is if I don't use the relys won't that cause a problem with to much power at the switch?
Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I take relays out of the equation, the switch works fine. My question is, will the switch handle that kind(water pump, fuel pump, etc) of power?

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
dude I've got my fan,water pump,fuel pump all on separate lit up switches. not a relay one in the system. been that way for 12yrs now have never had a problem. I've got friends that have all kinds of relays and gadgets wired into there shit and do nothing but chase problems. works for some but not for me. I'd say roll with it! Ive also got my delay box voltage supply hooked into my ignition lit up switch and power my TB button off of the 12v spot on the delay box and its been working that way for 12 yrs and have never had a switch issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts