Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering switching from my 28x10.5 stiff sidewall slicks to M/T et 275 radials.

Wondering if anyone cares to share any tuning advice/trends when going from slicks to radials?

Nitrous car with 2 stages and a progressive...

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Aaron,

so far nothing.....got it home and couldn't get it to make any noise... Put her on jack stands, ran her around the neighborhood, put some good heat in the trans, no noise... :confused:

We are planning to run over to WIR tomorrow morning and make a few test hits to see what happens. I don't want to pull the trans if I don't have to..

You running drag radials on your buggy now?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Considering switching from my 28x10.5 stiff sidewall slicks to M/T et 275 radials.

Wondering if anyone cares to share any tuning advice/trends when going from slicks to radials?

Nitrous car with 2 stages and a progressive...

Thanks
Kevin
Put the 275 on it and you can bring the first stage in them the 2 stage you can do what you wanna do

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hey Aaron,

so far nothing.....got it home and couldn't get it to make any noise... Put her on jack stands, ran her around the neighborhood, put some good heat in the trans, no noise... :confused:

We are planning to run over to WIR tomorrow morning and make a few test hits to see what happens. I don't want to pull the trans if I don't have to..

You running drag radials on your buggy now?

Well I guess that is good and bad........... it would have been nice to figure out what that noise was but I bet it is good to not have to buy a new trans.

I am running 275s now. I made 2 little BS passes last year so I have no real data to go by.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts