Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys from Sweetwater? My brother is down there doing some Wind Turbine stuff... He is looking for some stuff to do in the evenings...

·
Registered
148 Posts
eat BBQ and hunt rattlesnakes

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Hookers and Blow (does he have to drug test, do ya know?)!...

Hookers and Blow is ALWAYS fun when on the road!... :supz:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not much to do any where here in west Texas. There's a track in Abilene I don't know what there schedule looks like yet, but all in all Abilene would be his closest place to find anything to do, night life etc.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Wont be much longer and he can hunt rattlesnakes,, most fun you will ever have , tell him to be sure and go to the rattlesnake round up it is usually the second weekend in March,,,,

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am about 45 mins north of sweetwater. Like mentioned above, not much racing going on right now. Lubbock is about 1 hour 45 mins north of sweetwater. Nice college town.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
I have an overweight cousin who lost one of her legs to diabetes who lives there. She is single and willing,bring her a cheeseburger and a diet coke and your in.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I have an overweight cousin who lost one of her legs to diabetes who lives there. She is single and willing,bring her a cheeseburger and a diet coke and your in.
Could you umm PM me her contact info?...

Cuz um, IF he's um, not interested, I could maybe um, maybe hook um, up with her a li'l!... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Not much to do any where here in west Texas. There's a track in Abilene I don't know what there schedule looks like yet, but all in all Abilene would be his closest place to find anything to do, night life etc.
X2 - Less than 50 miles straight down I-20. That rattlesnake roundup is a trip too.

·
Registered
763 Posts
lived there when i was a kid.. have a bunch of realatives there but there is nothing to do but work on wind farms, eat and sleep.. that town dried up years ago.. lol

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Rodeo should be in town (Abilene)in a few weeks, Buffalo Gap(Perrinis) has great steaks, 2 1/2 hours to Ft Worth
Stockshow & Rodeo is runnin till Feb1st. & THE F'N SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hmmmmm, maybe that's why she said her name was "Monka"
Oh well, Monica, Monka, I'm gettin' laided regardless!... :rolleyes:

atta boy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts