Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved to Ft Myers for a better paying job. But man this place is boring!! what is there to do. Seems everyone has 4X4's not hotrods!! Dont get me wrong I love a good truck that can play in the mud, but come on, most here barley see the mud. Anyone live here that can help point me in the right direction for a good time with fellow car guys?

·
Moderater
13,291 Posts
They don't call it Gods waiting room for nothing.....:rolleyes:

·
draggin' ass
13,417 Posts
Lots of beer, and muddin'

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Hit the Beach....plenty to do there or head out to IRR for some Sat Night Racing.....The Redneck Yacht Club can be a pretty entertaining weekend if your into 4-wheelers........

Where are you working at....you must have grabbed the last job.....:cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Moved to Ft Myers for a better paying job. But man this place is boring!! what is there to do. Seems everyone has 4X4's not hotrods!! Dont get me wrong I love a good truck that can play in the mud, but come on, most here barley see the mud. Anyone live here that can help point me in the right direction for a good time with fellow car guys?
Yeah welcome to Fort Myers, not much happens here car related.. the closest track is Immokalee Raceway. Come on over to N. Fort Myers.. home of the worlds largest trailer park and beer drinking hillbillys:Sheep

·
This Space For Lease
2,304 Posts
Come by and see us on the Cape (just across the bridge)

·
Mike Walsh
1,730 Posts
I'll be down in a couple weeks for a month and I'm bringing one of my cars. I'll be looking for something to do too.

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hit the Beach....plenty to do there or head out to IRR for some Sat Night Racing.....The Redneck Yacht Club can be a pretty entertaining weekend if your into 4-wheelers........

Where are you working at....you must have grabbed the last job.....:cool:

staying about 10 miles from the yacht club. Into cars and 4X4's. I got a job working at the airport, with a private company. no jobs in NE Fl!!!

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah welcome to Fort Myers, not much happens here car related.. the closest track is Immokalee Raceway. Come on over to N. Fort Myers.. home of the worlds largest trailer park and beer drinking hillbillys:Sheep

Staying in N Fort myers. Just off 31

·
Registered
125 Posts
There will be alot of car shows around town soon. they wait on the weather to cool off. nobody want to sit around outside when its 95 outside.

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There will be alot of car shows around town soon. they wait on the weather to cool off. nobody want to sit around outside when its 95 outside.

thought it was like that all year around, thats why I moved here :p

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
staying about 10 miles from the yacht club. Into cars and 4X4's. I got a job working at the airport, with a private company. no jobs in NE Fl!!!
Well your officially a NFM Redneck now (not a bad thing) have you been to LJ's yet and Beef Brady's @ Verandah Shoppes has a pretty cool after work crowd especially on Friday's.

We do a lot of maintenance at the Verandah Shoppes for the owners.

I was planning on heading to IRR next weekend to catch the Kwik-16 cars, but have a family obligation that weekend :cool:

Shoot me a pm if you end up going out to IRR some weekend :cool:

·
This Space For Lease
2,304 Posts
We usually go to Merchant's Crossing in NFM on Monday nights (just started back up for the season), and to Foster's Grille in the Cape on Wednesday nights. Car show season "officially" starts in January (once all the snowbirds are here and it's not Africa hot outside as stated before).

·
Mike Walsh
1,730 Posts
We usually go to Merchant's Crossing in NFM on Monday nights (just started back up for the season), and to Foster's Grille in the Cape on Wednesday nights. Car show season "officially" starts in January (once all the snowbirds are here and it's not Africa hot outside as stated before).
Can you give me the addresses to those places? I'll be in Port Charlotte for a month starting about the 16th,I'll be bringing one of my cars down,thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts