Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering getting my bike license and have been looking at one of these. I've heard pretty good things about them, anybody here have one and if so what are your thoughts?

·
1,189 Posts
The DRZ is a really nice bike and fun to ride. However if you were getting a new one I feel they are priced quite high. $7000 is a little costly I think. They also aren't the fastest making them a great side street or around town bike.

Now on the other hand if you were looking for something that corners on the street and would be more of the street bike look you should look into a KTM 690 Duke. They are a bad ass street bike and close to the same price new as the DRZ and I think the KTM is more bang for the buck.
http://www.ktm.com/us/naked-bike/690-duke-eu/highlights.html#.UREo3lqWljE

I feel you would have a great time on both.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, I probably won't be going new since it's my first street legal bike. I had a KDX220 a few years back and it was a blast on the trails but would not have made much of a street bike. I'll have a look around for a KTM, I never really thought much about them for a Motard style bike but I do know they make a helluva nice trail and MX bike.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
I'd love to have a duke,curious to see how many they bring in and the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts