Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I will not post a price here but they are AKC registered 5 yellow females, 2 male blacks, 2 male yellow. Go to misc for sale thread at the bottom of the page in for sale adds for price and more pictures. Thanks YB help me find these little fellas a fine YB home.:cool:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Shameless plug of your product, making some on here believe that they will get laid on Valentines Day. Some will and many will not.

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! You can make stupid comments but they are here becuase I have them and they need a home. It's just a joke the laid part ofcoarse. So if your here to make trouble. I am not so whatever.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I was just messing with you a little. Although I was serious about some on here that have never been laid and barring any crazy circumstances probably never will. Nice looking dogs. I gotta get away from this thread. If my little girl seen those dogs, we would be making arrangements to pick one up.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Just kiding man, Labs are awesome dogs, got a yellow male laying by my feet right now.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm working on the pics in the misc thread. now. Should be up in a few. Thanks YB fellas.

Well even if I was interested... your location tells me it's none of my damn business.....
So I cannot go there to pick one up..... Thanks though....

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Well even if I was interested... your location tells me it's none of my damn business.....
So I cannot go there to pick one up..... Thanks though....
If you can't take a joke I'm sorry. The little guys speak for themselves. If you go to the add I posted instead of being spot on bashing, you would read I will meet you with reasonable distance. It is no ones bissness that does'nt have bissness with me.

My phone no is in add and would be glad to help you get one I do not mean to be short just want these guys in a good home.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
If you can't take a joke I'm sorry. The little guys speak for themselves. If you go to the add I posted instead of being spot on bashing, you would read I will meet you with reasonable distance. It is no ones bissness that does'nt have bissness with me.

My phone no is in add and would be glad to help you get one I do not mean to be short just want these guys in a good home.

Who was joking????
And I'm not trying to do any spot on bashing either.
And I guess I would have to take the time to do a search for your post to find any more information on price or location.
Sorry to bother ya but it was a good thought since my ole lady is bound and damn determined that we are getting another dog soon.....

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Found the add..... thanks but before I bothered calling.... WHAT PART OF THE COUNTRY are you located in?????
No sense in bothering ya if you are out west or up north somewhere way off.

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who was joking????
And I'm not trying to do any spot on bashing either.
And I guess I would have to take the time to do a search for your post to find any more information on price or location.
Sorry to bother ya but it was a good thought since my ole lady is bound and damn determined that we are getting another dog soon.....
Sorry it's hard to be clear on intentions on the bash thread sometimes. You have a pm.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts