Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Earned way more than he got. Wish someone would have put him & the cameraman in the hospital. Despicable low-life like this is one of the reasons there are strained black-white relations.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I have been watching these pranks for a while. This guy has to have a concrete jaw by now. I watched one video where the guy punched him and his teeth came through his jaw. He is destined to get killed doing the stupid shit he does. I have seen numerous times where a gun has been pulled out on him. Just damn stupid! No matter the color, you just cant play stupid games with people like that! I notice how 99% of his pranks involves black people. A death waiting to happen!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Crazy to see the immediate jump to violence in those communities. Granted those "pranksters" are scum bags, but some times the kid just said something stupid and before you know it they were swinging at him!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Crazy to see the immediate jump to violence in those communities. Granted those "pranksters" are scum bags, but some times the kid just said something stupid and before you know it they were swinging at him!
THAT'S their mentality!... :smt102

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Stop with the Facebook links already...

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
How fucking stupid can you be? He's lucky he hasn't got shot! What makes you think walking up to someone in a bad area and asking thin if they want to buy a gun is a good idea?

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I don't know. If you go and fart on a 19 year old white male's face, don't be so sure you aren't getting popped for it. Particularly in inner city areas. Heck, I'm not sure I wouldn't pop him for doing that. Or if he came up and insulted my wife or son or father. Or called my entire family, or race stupid. He's asking for people to assult him, and he only shows the ones that do. How many do you think he recorded?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I don't know. If you go and fart on a 19 year old white male's face, don't be so sure you aren't getting popped for it. Particularly in inner city areas. Heck, I'm not sure I wouldn't pop him for doing that. Or if he came up and insulted my wife or son or father. Or called my entire family, or race stupid. He's asking for people to assult him, and he only shows the ones that do. How many do you think he recorded?
Probably right, I'm sure this was skewed a bit, but if some one asked if I wanted to buy a gun I don't think I'd pull a gun/knife on them or swing at them.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
I hope he gets killed before he has kids

1 - 20 of 53 Posts