Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
35,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chose not to even hear such fucking nonsense. They should bill them for wasting the federal district court's time.

·
Registered
34,853 Posts
Chose not to even hear such fucking nonsense. They should bill them for wasting the federal district court's time.

The Wall continues to be built. It's America's last chance to stop the illegals who cost us Trillions of dollars per year. Worse than this they become Democratic voters.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,014 Posts
Big win

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
If Trump doesn’t win 2020 the leftists will have the wall torn down. Just to piss Trump and his supporters off
If your nose wasn't so big you would be able to see that there already is a wall and the small little trunk wall built in front of the original wall already has holes cut in in by cordless sawzalls. Look into what Obama added to wall since you turned this into a right wing left wing topic.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mexicans actually work...And the do the work that Blacks did when Blacks actually worked...I believe the wall is being built in the wrong place...

·
Registered
35,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Correct decision but it would be nice if congress would fund it, maybe after the election?
I can't wait until the northern wall is started.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Have you seen the old wall? In some places I would call it a fence. By the way the Border Patrol dictated where they need the new wall the most.
Yes. Spent many years in the valley. Look up "trump wall damage". Point is, a wall, fence, holes in new wall, tunnels under the wall or fence etc....does not stop folks staying in the us on expired work visas and there lies the problem.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts