Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know these guys from Adam and came across there website when I had a technical question under power adders when somebody suggested to give them a call. I ended up sending Matt from supernatural turbo a message on a question I had. Not only was he willing to but went out of his way to help me and for no reason then just to help. I will definitely be bringing my business and telling my friends the same thing. This is how you go about getting and growing your business.

Thanks again Matt, I will be in touch when i want to go faster. Won't be long.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
2 of the best guys you could ever deal with in this business! they are both great guys that have gone above and beyond for us

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Top Notch guys and will continue to have my business!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I seen where somebody posted about Supernatural, actually Uncle Paul! I sent Reed a email friday and he has went out of his way to answer any questions I had. Actually called me 2 times since then, I would recommend them to anyone. He is getting my business, period! Not to mention he is giving me one hell-of-a-deal on a complete set-up for my blow-thru project.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Reed and Matt are definately first class with customer service and tech support. As a newbie to turbo's I have plenty of dumb questions and they never hesitate to answer them. Great guys in general.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Reed and Matt who?

These guys are great and have been a huge help. They also build a kick ass turbo!

Steve, get the car fired up?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Reed and Matt who?

These guys are great and have been a huge help. They also build a kick ass turbo!

Steve, get the car fired up?
Yes Sir!! Made 5 lbs in 0.7 seconds! Need to put the 10lb spring in the gate or get the AMS hooked up to see how much it can build on the brake...regardless it does it in a hurry. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4qoK4j61UY

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Turned mine around in good time, did what they said and I will let you know shortly how it works. Very affordable too.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hands down Best Turbo Company on the Planet !!! These go above and beyond !

·
Registered
842 Posts
They rock and have helped me out alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great service just sent my turbos out to get better internals. I hope they owe my a bumper;) when its all said and done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts