Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Man that sand section though. Tough all night. Tomac just went out and took it from them. Say what you want about AC but I believe he will win a race this year. It take a bit to learn how to race the 450s. The power those things make has to be brutal on you pushing as hard as they do. Malcolm Stewart looked great but I just don't think the fitness is there. I think KRoc isn't completely there physically when the track is really pushing them but he is close. Cooper is still fast. Barcia, Hill and Wilson were all pushing hard to the end.

Looked like there might not be as much overall talent in the 250 east class. I did enjoy seeing Mcelrath take the win.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Honestly to this point , I think we have seen some of the Best racing in years !

On any given night you have at least 5 guys that are capable of winning in either class , I just hope the injuries don't make it a snooze fest again .

·
Registered
784 Posts
I agree about being some of the best in a while. I really don't like one person dominating. Saturday in the 450s was fun watching Tomac have to come through the pack and finally catch Anderson at the end. I hope Webb is good enough to race next race but with deep bruising where he has it I will be really surprised if he does.

The 250s both west and east have had some rough passing this year. I knew that turn after the finish line was set up perfect to cause some swapped paint. Both have been fun to watch though.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Man it's kind of quiet in here. That Daytona race was off the hook. Marchbanks getting his first win in the 250s and Tomac coming from 12 seconds back to win. The whoops in the first 2 heats were a killer. I have grown to respect Roczen but after all the physical damage he has been through I just don't think he can muster the drive to match Tomac when he is on. Roczen and Webb are the 2 smoothest fast guys out there and Tomac just literally wills himself to the front. It has been a fun competitive year so far. Webb really surprised me that he was able to ride through his injuries.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
great race.the king of Daytona really proved himself.kicked butt from behind,eli your beyond awesome.keep it up man

21 - 30 of 30 Posts