Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
A1 was an interesting race. I hope it is this competitive all year and most everyone stays healthy.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Webb looked like he was feeling really shitty. Reporters said he was fighting the flu. Can't imagine riding like that with the flu!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Forkner didn’t seem like he had a problem banging with Oldenberg in his heat compared to his whining last week about Cooper.

Glad to see KRoc get the win.

AC got a little big boy lesson when Osborne ran him high on the pass back. AC is much faster but it’s a different league he’s in now.

Not an overly exciting race but some good passing throughout the night. I hope Christian Craig is okay after his crash.

·
Registered
958 Posts
My thoughts so far...
Forkner is a bitch. Pulling for Cooper.

Really would like to see AC take the whole deal. He has grown up a ton these past few years. CW is a douche bag. Surprised to see bam bam doing this good. Not too surprised to see tomac struggling. Thought mookie would be up a little farther. And Chad should call it a career before A2 haha.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Man that was a bad deal for Jet Lawrence. That kid has a lot of talent but will be a while until he gets back from a broken collar bone. Tomac finally got on a track that suited him and he was super fast. Bam Bam kind of fell on his face. Baggett had it going for a bit until he high sided. Forkner has a little Cianciarulo in him. Really fast, will get wins but crashes when you wouldn't expect and it costs him big. Yamaha feeling good in the 250s. How about Hartranft making the podium?

Technical track being slick and was a fun race to watch.

·
Gas Passer
4,898 Posts
Did they already show the race today? I have the replay taped for tomorrow. What damn time did it come on?

I hated to see Jet Lawrence lose. His crash scared the shit out of me because I thought maybe he had broken his back...he was just knocked out. The kid will be something special in a year or two if he can stay healthy.

·
Registered
838 Posts
KRoc is setting a tone. That was a slick track in parts of it. If I was Tomac I would do nothing but practice starting for a couple weeks because he is as fast as Ken but he can't keep spotting him 3-8 positions and hope to pull of the championships. Mosiman making the podium was great. He was so happy he couldn't contain a smile when he was doing the interview. It was fun to watch. I just can't like Ferrandis and don't really care that much for Forkner so I hope Cooper comes on. He has the speed but just needs to learn when and how to use it so he stays upright. Bad news for Craig falling and getting hurt. I hope he is back next week.

I enjoy the triple crown format occasionally. It breaks it up some and gives hope to guys that get a bad start on one round.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
tomac kicked ass last night.glad to see my favoret rider with his head out of his ass.we'll see what happenes in dago this weekend

·
Registered
838 Posts
I think Tomac had to make a statement or KRoc was going to gather too much momentum. Cooper made a pretty good charge through the field in the 450 main. It was a fun race to watch.

In the 250s Justin Cooper better pull it together. I don't want to see the French guy win it again.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts