Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to this so i'm seeking some help

whats the difference between straight discharge and curved discharge?

and when it says clockwise or counter clockwise does that dictate which side of the engine it mounts?

V-1 Si-Trim, Heavy-Duty, Clockwise, Curved Discharge, Satin

V-1 Si-Trim, Heavy-Duty, Clockwise, Straight Discharge, Satin

V-1 Si-Trim, Heavy-Duty, Counter-Clockwise, Straight Discharge, Satin

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
If you are holding your penis directly out in front of you thats a straight discharge but if you swing it left or right just before.................................................................well you get the idea or you can call Dave W at Procharger and he can probably be a bigger help than i'm.:p

·
Read Only
0 Posts
If you are holding your penis directly out in front of you thats a straight discharge but if you swing it left or right just before.................................................................well you get the idea or you can call Dave W at Procharger and he can probably be a bigger help than i'm.:p
"penis"!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok here's the deal

i can get this head unit for $1000.00 brand new, its clockwise with straight discharge, will this work for a blow threw system?, i'm going to have to fabricate mounting brackets as NO ONE makes mounting for my engine setup.

like i said I'm new to this supercharger stuff, got a couple friends with them but their mustangs and everything just bolts on and theirs are FI not blow threw

just want to make sure i'm not getting something i cant use on my car

81 AMC spirit with a AMC 390 and TH400

1 - 12 of 12 Posts