Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any members with diesels on this site running superchargers? I ask with great interest and some experience with supercharging a diesel. mickduramax on this site has a supercharged diesel and I am currently in the process of a supercharged diesel build. We would just like to get some info and share some info with folks running sc'd diesels. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are there any members with diesels on this site running superchargers? I ask with great interest and some experience with supercharging a diesel. mickduramax on this site has a supercharged diesel and I am currently in the process of a supercharged diesel build. We would just like to get some info and share some info with folks running sc'd diesels. Thanks
Looks like we are a minority here Mike but great site though. Heres a link to a couple of my toys including my Twin Supercharged Chevy Duramax

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/GT42_2007/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like we are a minority Mike but excellent siite anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts