Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up fo sale is my 1993 ford mustang svt cobra! it has 97k original miles, the car is very fast and makes 500 hp.

list of mods are original #'s matching block bored .030 over forged piston arp head studs stock gt 40 heads were ported polished 3 angle valve job with upgraded springs ,polished vortech supercharger ,power pipe 42# injectors and maching meter, 4 core aluminum radator upper and lower control arms center force clutch eibach rear springs mac long tubes off road h and magnaflow cat back it also has a pro 5.0 shifter and much more car is dyno tuned on a mustang dyno with reads low and makes 465 hp
the interiors in very vey clean
needs minor paint work to be perfect

CALL ME IF INTERESTED @ 774-406-7343

NO DREAMERS NO TESTPILOTS UNLESS CASH IN HAND NO TRADES UNLESS ITS FOR A 03-04 MUSTANG COBRA

PICTURES AVAILABLE THREW E MAIL @ [email protected]

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
wow, not the sharpest tool in the shed. huh? Your first 4 posts are in a thread you started in the wrong section.:-damnit:smt021

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
IF you are gonna sell somethin... You might wanna put your location first!!!:rolleyes: Since you are in the CLASSIFIED section!!:eek: So go to the NEWB section first..waiting for the Classified police to bust the door down!!!:smt103

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GUYSA SRE S BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS ITS S STUPID ASS WEBSITE TRIED POSTING FOR A FRIEND MABE IF IT WAS EXPLAINITORY HOW TO REMOVE THE POST IT WOULD BE BUNCH OF METBALLS

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wrong section....Strike One!
No Location........Strike Two!
No Price.............Strike Three!

Not too bright, How good can the car be?

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
So when did "Trash or be Trashed" translate into "Classifieds"?
When Monty reopened the flood gates and let every mildly retarded, illiterate, phuckstick with internet access the ability to join.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts