Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're making pulled pork BBQ, and boiled peanuts and Rotel/Velveeta around here getting ready for the game this afternoon :smt110 I know our preparations probably pale compared to some of you guys, so what's everyone else planning on snacking on this afternnon during the game?

·
Senior Frog
10,337 Posts
A day for forgetting about Diets........
Im gonna bust out some REALLY hot wings , nachos with all the slop on them ,coronas w lime
and a healthy portion of Rolaids!

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Wings, ribs, chips and dips. This one lady brings this pepperoni dip that will make a bulldog break his chain. I will get that right when she gets here. I don't have a clue to what all is in the recipe, but there is never any left over.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Sloppy Joes, shredded chicken, beef nachos, pickle with dried beef things, buffalo chicken dip.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
A day for forgetting about Diets........
Im gonna bust out some REALLY hot wings , nachos with all the slop on them ,coronas w lime
and a healthy portion of Rolaids!
And.... A gallon of Ice Cream, and a Fire Extinguisher, for the tomorrow morning session, on the SHITTER...

·
Registered
652 Posts
Herb crusted beef tenderloin

ABT's (jalepeno's stuffed w/ cream cheese, pulled pork and wrapped in bacon... then smoked for 3 hours)

Pulled pork served w/ tortillas, creamy mexican corn and smoked poblanos

Smoked chicken wings basted w/ frank's redhot

And a bunch of beer!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
DAMN! I wanna go to droptops house.

·
Registered
98 Posts
20lbs of korean beef, fried rice, egg rolls, chicken and dumplings (not my choice), of course some bad ass cheese dip, a shit ton of beer, etc etc... :)

-Erik

·
Registered
22,682 Posts
Polski all natural sausage (Applewood and Regular) Chips and Salsa along with the wifes onion dip. Shit loads of snacks......can't wait
Pool Numbers Packers 0 Steelers 7 on the 100.00 per square and 3/3 6/1 on the fifty.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I need a great chili recipe-QUICK!-post what you have-getting tired of my 'same old' chili

1 - 19 of 19 Posts