Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
17,357 Posts
Not a difficult class to run. It’s a throttle stop class. Most that run super street can run 9 second times then stop it down to run 10.90. Cut a bulb and run the number is the game. There is a min wt. 2850 maybe. You will have to check the rule book on that.
LMAO "not a difficult class to run" ..."cut a bulb and run the number is the name of the game" You are spot on, That is ALL you have to do after you qualify (if more than a full field) , Any idea what the bump et is? Then you only need to be dead on with a .003 and be .005 or better on the tree. Yea its an easy class to run, 8 thou packages or better round after round are easy peasy. This holds true for any of the.90 classes. Hell if it was that easy, everyone would be a "big buck bracket race" winner sooner or later ( same principle cut light run #).You really need your shit together to win at the local weekly bracket race now days, let alone at a "big buck race" its times 10 in one of the .90 classes. I am not trying to bash you , JMO

·
Registered
17,357 Posts
^ really I thought they had to qualify closest to 10.90 without going faster If more cars than than a full field showed up (16 or 32) at a national event not a divisional race . How do they make the ladder if you did not qualify ? Closest to 10.9000 is # 1 correct?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
LMAO "not a difficult class to run" ..."cut a bulb and run the number is the name of the game" You are spot on, That is ALL you have to do after you qualify (if more than a full field) , Any idea what the bump et is? Then you only need to be dead on with a .003 and be .005 or better on the tree. Yea its an easy class to run, 8 thou packages or better round after round are easy peasy. This holds true for any of the.90 classes. Hell if it was that easy, everyone would be a "big buck bracket race" winner sooner or later ( same principle cut light run #).You really need your shit together to win at the local weekly bracket race now days, let alone at a "big buck race" its times 10 in one of the .90 classes. I am not trying to bash you , JMO
I guess you don't know much about the Super street class. First of all there is no qualifying or bump spot in Super Street. You don't dial in. It is a 10.90 heads up class run off of a pro tree. I did not say it was easy. I was saying its not a difficult class to get involved in. Like I said cut a light and run the number. You can choose the type of car and engine combo that you want. very simple rules package. Like any class in NHRA there are some very good drivers out there so it is tough to go rounds unless you have your stuff together.

·
Registered
17,357 Posts
I guess you don't know much about the Super street class. First of all there is no qualifying or bump spot in Super Street. You don't dial in. It is a 10.90 heads up class run off of a pro tree. I did not say it was easy. I was saying its not a difficult class to get involved in. Like I said cut a light and run the number. You can choose the type of car and engine combo that you want. very simple rules package. Like any class in NHRA there are some very good drivers out there so it is tough to go rounds unless you have your stuff together.
Show me where I said super street it was a DIAL IN RACE....In the first line of your post # 3 you said "its not a difficult class to run". Go read your post real S L O W

·
Registered
486 Posts
Then again instead of the JEGS Allstars being in Chicago this year they are in Indy. I wish I could go. I have a few friends that are.

·
Registered
17,357 Posts
i sure looks like you do not know very much about super street or any of the .90 classes. you hiding now?

·
Registered
486 Posts
It's all run first round. After first round is where the ladder is established. If you run dead .900 you would more than likely be #1 qualifier. I've been way down the ladder mostly because if you lift that moves you down. If your opponent Redlights and you run it out the backdoor and run an .80 it moves you down the ladder even further.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
i sure looks like you do not know very much about super street or any of the .90 classes. you hiding now?
Everything I told you in my previous post is how it works in super street. Not trying to argue with you about it. It’s a good class and the guys that run it have a lot of fun. It’s not my cup of tea. Not a big fan of the throttle stop classes. I race super stock at the same divisional and national events that the super street its race. NHRA considers it a entry level class. Are you thinking about running super street

·
Registered
17,357 Posts
Everything I told you in my previous post is how it works in super street. Not trying to argue with you about it. It’s a good class and the guys that run it have a lot of fun. It’s not my cup of tea. Not a big fan of the throttle stop classes. I race super stock at the same divisional and national events that the super street its race. NHRA considers it a entry level class. Are you thinking about running super street
No response post # 28 ? cause you know you are dead wrong...LMAO your own words burnt you , and you cant find where I said Super street is a dial in class.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
No response post # 28 ? cause you know you are dead wrong...LMAO your own words burnt you , and you cant find where I said Super street is a dial in class.
My reply to post 28. All is said was there is no dial in super street. Just a simple statement about the class and how it works. I made no reference to you saying that. Maybe you should go back and read those posts. . Enjoy your evening.

·
Registered
17,357 Posts
My reply to post 28. All is said was there is no dial in super street. Just a simple statement about the class and how it works. I made no reference to you saying that. Maybe you should go back and read those posts. . Enjoy your evening.
I think you need to reread your post 28 where you explain to me its not a dial in class after you say I know nothing about the class. The facts are in your post ( your own words) and you still deny them.... I am done with you.Goodnight

21 - 40 of 89 Posts