Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
Where was this at???

The orange Nova and white & black 3rd gen are both in Super Chevy this month....

Vanilla
Maple Grove Raceway in Pa. It was an awesome weekend but boy was it PHUCKIN HOT!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Picture number 5 in the show car pics is my brothers Sonic Blue 68 Camaro.

He got a plaque(Second year in a row).

They keep putting him in the modified class because of the smoothed firewall... I mean he has no cage, no mini tub, all stock panels.. He doesn't mind though..It just makes getting a plaque that much sweeter.

VINNIE

·
Vendor
6,472 Posts
We had to hook them up with a 24 hour vet today to take their dog to. It stepped on a bee and started to have an alergic reaction. Hoping all went well. They have quite the set up. I think they have a 53 Vette Pro-Mod and are building a 63 Vette for her if I remember right.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice job Seth, appears ya had a very nice day as far as lighting to shoot.
Thanks man. Actually a little too much sunlight, forgot polarizers back at home.. shit happens. The pics came out OK:partyman:, all I aim for is for people that can't make the race to still be able to check it out

·
Vendor
6,472 Posts
Thanks man. Actually a little too much sunlight, forgot polarizers back at home.. shit happens.
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture in my signature that you took. No polarizer.:( It's all good though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.