Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing something cool ........ I'm producing a show about the largest Sunday Brunch in the area and what goes into doing it ........... So I'm on the "Early" shift ......... There is 110' of buffet space with everything under the sun to eat .......... if theres food involved I'm in :smt115

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I'm doing something cool ........ I'm producing a show about the largest Sunday Brunch in the area and what goes into doing it ........... So I'm on the "Early" shift ......... There is 110' of buffet space with everything under the sun to eat .......... if theres food involved I'm in :smt115
Sounds like you're watching the food get cooked.....anything good ??? If you're doing any of the work, you should position a couple of carrots or green beans into the 'YB' position and snap a pic !!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like you're watching the food get cooked.....anything good ??? If you're doing any of the work, you should position a couple of carrots or green beans into the 'YB' position and snap a pic !!!!
I'll shove a video up ........ theres a lotta cookin going on here

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Thanks...now I'm phuckin' hungry!

4a-4p today so I can make it home in time to see the game....

·
Registered
447 Posts
Jimmy e-mail a ham sammy please. The only work I'm gonna do today is on a bottle of black jack.

every one be safe

James

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
here till 6.....Waiting on the Bowl and the snow

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
we would get alone fine

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
2:30-11:00 EVERYONE ENJOY THE GAME, PLENTY OF TV's WHERE IM AT.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Im going to work.. My little lady is going to a bridal show with some of her girlfriends... and we dont get into sports anyway,, if it aint racing,, it just aint worth it... LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts