Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The final came down to Will Stevenson and Troy Pirez. Will had been low ET all day, and Qualified #1. Pirez was #2 qualifier and ended up in the right lane for the Finals. From what was relayed to me, the right lane had been questionable for most of the day.

The Finals ended up being a killer race. Will runs 4.94 to Troys 4.95. Troy leaves with a .034 light, Will had a .051 and Troy gets the win by inches.

Congrats guys! Great numbers in the heat!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sounded like a great race. Wish we were there. Would have been if known you were racin' Will!!!! -zracer's wife:smt077

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think he made a late decision to go. Kinda got "talked" into it ;)

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
it was hot as hell yesterday 2..congrates to both on the killer race.

troys new name should be troy i own sunshine pirez...aint lost yet this year there

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Yes it was a great race. Thanks to Long's for urging me to stay and see the race.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Yes it was a great race. Thanks to Long's for urging me to stay and see the race.
Damn dude!! You were down and didn't say so?? Sucks I couldn't make it down but I have to finish this car in here. Almost there.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Damn dude!! You were down and didn't say so?? Sucks I couldn't make it down but I have to finish this car in here. Almost there.
Thanks to Donald for really pushing for me to stay an extra day it was fun. I was down for a week in Sarasota.... Monday came close to ending up as a statistic swimming enjoying the 5 to 6 foot waves at the resort and getting caught in a really strange rip. Next thing I noticed that I was about 75yards off shore. Could see the news reports now...Yankee ex-lifeguard Drowns in Riptide. I have a totally new appreciation for the rip.

I kept an eye out for you. Don is pushing for me to comeback next month....well I will negotiate a better contract this time. Going to exercise my Pudding deal ;)

I was texting Andy Fletcher and he wanted me to say Yo to Denny but I never crossed paths with him yesterday. :( Now if I had known there was a thing of pudding for him....awww we would have run into each other. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts