Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys talked to a machine moving company he tells me they are moving almost all of the machines for manufacturing to MEXICO well well how many people are getting there pink slip ??
Ron's Porting Service

·
Registered
68,412 Posts
If true, that really sucks

·
T/S 368E
29,005 Posts

Let's hope PRESIDENT Trump smacks the crap out of them!!!!!!!!!
What kind of loser moves his company to mexico in this day & age??

Reactions: oscaracme

·
T/S 368E
29,005 Posts

Remind me again, when was the last shutdown???

AGAIN, I hope PRESIDENT Trump hears about it and puts a 100% tariff on them!!

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Says they are expanding into Mexico. No mention of shutting anything down here just yet.

·
T/S 368E
29,005 Posts

Let's assume it's for beating insane regulations, and they will be doing stuff too dangerous to keep doing here or they currently do it in china and will be leaving there???

They still get smacked down if they are shipping out jobs or think they can bring mexican products into this country.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe the ones that went broke during the shutdown. What have they got to lose? Waiting for the next bullshit shutdown ain’t an option.
there has been no shutdown at the st louis plant.. in fact..they are trying to bring in as many temps as they can recruit.Regardless of work load. there is hardly any work. they are cashing in on free government money during the covid situation. free labor. All while moving the machines out dept by dept to move production to mexico. the other guy was right.. I wish Trump was aware of this situation! Millionaires collecting government tax dollars while they are moving american jobs to Mexico! Pathetic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That’s weird, my Mexican suppliers are the ones that have our line shutdown.
[/QUO
Not entirely true, they are opening another branch. Maybe closing the one in China?
Not just a new branch..they lie! They are moving every machine from the individual departments.One department has already been moved. the 2nd one is in process now..a third slated also. they are moving the USA production to mexico.
they are grinding off all of the (MADE IN USA) lettering off of the casting dies and shipping them to Mexico! Its just a greedy move on their behalf so the family can have even bigger profit margins.. taking advantage of the cheap unskilled Mexican labor! You dont think quality will be affected? Guess again. will their prices to the consumer be adjusted to compensate! HAH! Dont hold your breath.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not entirely true, they are opening another branch. Maybe closing the one in China?
Expanding is the nice word they are using. If they said moving they would have noone to make their parts for free during the covid pandemic. They lied claiming they were essential,because they make tools for ventilator production. Might have sold a tool to someone that did in the past. But not another for years.. they are snakes in the grass.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Says they are expanding into Mexico. No mention of shutting anything down here just yet.

When the quality falls after trying to employ those south of our border, they will try to get more govt. money to move back. JMO.
no doubt. they will never be hurting for money, tho, Joe the founder left them with enough property in Mapelwood to see to that. already built a big apartment complex, a Maserati ,Porsche dealership. plus whatever else they develop on the 75 acres. They are set.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I think many US Corporations are looking seriously about opening manufacturing operations in offshore and Central/South American locations, as they are seriously and rightfully concerned about the US economy IF the current administration loses the election in November. A new administration could make it very tough on a corporation that waits until after the election to make the move . . . . . . That is my opinion.

Be sure to vote in November!!!

·
Registered
68,412 Posts
there has been no shutdown at the st louis plant.. in fact..they are trying to bring in as many temps as they can recruit.Regardless of work load. there is hardly any work. they are cashing in on free government money during the covid situation. free labor. All while moving the machines out dept by dept to move production to mexico. the other guy was right.. I wish Trump was aware of this situation! Millionaires collecting government tax dollars while they are moving american jobs to Mexico! Pathetic.
This is exactly what American-based company CEO's do, in order to get their bonuses.

Big picture thinking went our decades ago when the crooks on WS, started requiring companies to report their earnings, quarterly. For decades, meeting WS's quarterly estimates ..... has been the #1 goal. And how they get there isn't about putting America first.

Folks, if you haven't figured out yet that Corporate America ..... DEPENDS ..... on gov't cheese for their survival, you haven't been paying attention.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts