Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who works on their car on sunday? Or do you prefer not work on sundays for religious reason? My father always tells me, if you work on it on sunday it will break on monday? anyone else

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,321 Posts
Sunday is the only day I have any time to work on my car.. Figured I'd get some done today, but nope, gotta go meet up with a train here in a few hrs.. There really is no days of the week for me, so Sunday is just another day, I just typically get to sit around in my boxers for a little while longer before having to work.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Today is Sunday, just finished up working on the car, soooooooooooooo yes to your question
,,,TLW

·
Registered
767 Posts
work in the shop 7 days a week, most days home from wror by 4:30 in the shop by 5! Put in atleast 10hrs on sat and sun!
Note my signature !!!! :smt118

·
YB Word Crew
21,846 Posts
Sunday afternoon is always a good time to work on cars, you are relaxed, no pressure plus if you need any parts when the week starts on monday you are organized.

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
I will work on my car or anyone else for that matter any day of the week. Be it paying or not (some people I fix for free knowing they cant afford it), I will work on anything, any time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts