Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
here today fitting new hood for smallblock on Freddie:D

now i have to decide, to paint it all white, just hood white with black scoop,i hate change:smt119

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

now i have to decide, to paint it all white, just hood white with black scoop,i hate change:smt119
Does that wagon still have a BBC on dope? Not a big fan of the Boss-9 scoop but just about anything would look good on it.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Does that wagon still have a BBC on dope? Not a big fan of the Boss-9 scoop but just about anything would look good on it.
no we are going to a smallblock, [nothing in there now] as the classes we run are more favorable to the smaller engine than the big chief:cool:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
7-3 and txting the drummond crew @ bradenton. Trying to wake them io because I'm jealous that I have to work and they are in flordia racing. Good luck in the promod today, hopefully we can repeat last year.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

Hey Bobby aka (Big Buck's, )You have way to much time on your hands. lol

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
I'm getting ready to remove about 1 1/2 ft of snow of my motorhome and racecar trailer for the next snow storm that were getting on tuesday nite. :smt093

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Hey Bobby aka (Big Buck's, )You have way to much time on your hands. lol
it's sunday,only day i can work on it

I'm getting ready to remove about 1 1/2 ft of snow of my motorhome and racecar trailer for the next snow storm that were getting on tuesday nite. :smt093
MOTORHOME AND TRAILER$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$now that's big bucks:smt068

it's 60 here today:p

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
7-3 and txting the drummond crew @ bradenton. Trying to wake them io because I'm jealous that I have to work and they are in flordia racing. Good luck in the promod today, hopefully we can repeat last year.
Dont wake up Steve too early,you know he is gettin old ! And wife is workin 7-3 so peace and quiet for me all day.;)

·
Registered
16,552 Posts
Heading out to the garage to finish up what I started yesterday.........after a pot of coffee of course!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
I work all the overtime I can during the winter.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts