Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Hey dumb asses support your local speed shops....fuck jegs and summit.. Never bought one part from either of them,most speed shops can beat or match any price
Can't believe all the stupid on here

·
Brewmaster
12,596 Posts
Local speed shop orders from Summit and tacks on a little, no thanks. I do buy fuel and nitrous from the guy though.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey dumb asses support your local speed shops....fuck jegs and summit.. Never bought one part from either of them,most speed shops can beat or match any price
Haven't had experiences with a shop that make me want to go back, and there arent many speed shops around here. I order from who's cheapest online. $400 for tires through Summit, Jegs, and local places. Paid 272 shipped to my door from another site.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
and like Summit and Jegs aren't tacking on something? they don't make the parts they buy them also. They just buy in larger quantity thats how they can lower the prices. Support your local guy first or atleast give him a chance because one day you will be in a bind and guess where you will have to go and who will be there to bail you out. you give him all your bussiness I bet he will give you some good deals that will pay off in the long run.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
hey dumb ass summit is my local speed shop!!! enough of this bullshit already! why should a person buy from you when all your going to do is call summit use your atech discount and charge me more money for them than i can get them myself! bullshit i live by summit, they give me the pro-shop discount and nobody i have seen so far can even come close to the prices. and next time you go buy some gas make sure you go to the station next to your house instead of going down the street to save 3 cents per gallon, yea! thats what i thought hipocrits!

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Yeah really, free shippimg my ass, once they charge you "packaging" you dont save shit. steve at murray's, always beats their price, he's local for me but also ships direct. 954 788 6843

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Dont have a local speed shop that sells (or wants to get) Ford parts. Sorry I am not gonna sell my Mustang and build a Chevy dirt track car just to save a few bucks on fuel fittings.

·
"Made" Member
2,857 Posts
Hey shithead, there are no speed shops here in michigan anymore.... :butthead:

·
Registered
542 Posts
you dont think that shipping on that blower someone just ordered was 12.95 did you? ill take a handeling fee over shipping anyday. The shop local to me that i used to go thru charged shipping on parts that i picked up, it was part of the markup.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Hey shithead, there are no speed shops here in michigan anymore.... :butthead:
to be honest there are no local speed shops i know of in ohio either. there are machine shops that carry fitting and junk thats about it. and because someone leaked out summits discount codes the bullet members saved thousands and thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$

·
"Made" Member
2,857 Posts
X2, i can barely get fuel anymore without driving 45min.. Used to be able to drive ten minutes to get fuel.. :(

to be honest there are no local speed shops i know of in ohio either. there are machine shops that carry fitting and junk thats about it

1 - 20 of 56 Posts