Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orme Brothers Inc. is offering a summer sale on all of our lines of Performance Hose and Fittings. These include, RedHorse, Brown and Miller, and in house custom assemblies. On top of our normal 15% racer discount, we are offering an additional 10% off of your performance hose and fitting purchase. Any order over $500 will also recieve free ground shipping (50 states only). Just mention you saw this add on YB.com

Check out the following links to our suppliers

www.redhorsedirect.com
www.bmrs.net

Thanks for your support

Joel Orme
877-676-3277
www.ormebrothers.com

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally it was only July, but I am most likely going to run it through the end of Sept.

The 2 discounts offered are off the pricing on the RedHorse site.

·
Another Nobody
11,806 Posts
Orme Brothers Inc. is offering a summer sale on all of our lines of Performance Hose and Fittings. These include, RedHorse, Brown and Miller, and in house custom assemblies. On top of our normal 15% racer discount, we are offering an additional 10% off of your performance hose and fitting purchase. Any order over $500 will also recieve free ground shipping (50 states only). Just mention you saw this add on YB.com

Check out the following links to our suppliers

www.redhorsedirect.com
www.bmrs.net

Thanks for your support

Joel Orme
877-676-3277
www.ormebrothers.com
Now this is a proper bump, Joel where do you think you are, in a bowman thread LOL

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lotta bumping... Must not be very busy. Looks a lot like desparation.
we are busy for this kind of business in this economy not to mention the fact we have been here since 1944 , always trying to bring in new business and promote some new products

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Lotta bumping... Must not be very busy. Looks a lot like desparation.

You must have a bump on your head and never seen their product or had their service... I get all my shit from them, good service and price. Maybe you should bump yourself to another thread if you have a problem with someone offering a better discount to racers... Clown. :butthead:

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You must have a bump on your head and never seen their product or had their service... I get all my shit from them, good service and price. Maybe you should bump yourself to another thread if you have a problem with someone offering a better discount to racers... Clown. :butthead:
thanks for the support

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Wait until Monty see'es this this bumping in talkin trash! about parts.
I'm leaving southeastern michigan until monty cools down.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
OB1 just took a look at the sites, nice stuff and a large assortment. I'll have to contact you for my next upgrade or another build. I'm glad i came here,thanks...... TomK

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We also carry the following

Wilwood
VP Racing Fuels
DJ Safety
Nitrous Supply
Loctite Products

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just a reminder to all summer sale will extend through the month of September. Act now and recieve a certificate for 5% off your next order.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts