Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunch of bull shit. Dirty thieves Cut the pad lock on my fence and two more locks on the trailer it's self. 18' open deck steel Anderson trailer stolen in Miami. Has mismatched ramps. Fuckers also stole my boat prop.

Talk about a shitty day.

·
Registered
509 Posts
my 16ft open trailer was stolen years ago on a sunday morning. fuckers cut off the lock on the tongue and the chain through the wheels. I still look for it at races and when I see a car on trailer going down the road.

·
Registered
29,527 Posts
Just less than a month ago, Bastards stole one of my brand new 8X10 dump trailers..Used it once..Fuckers need to die. They stole it to use it..I hope one day I see it.

Shitty thing is now they put the Vin on a sticker. Mass produced and no real Vin to nail these bastards to it...Pull sticker and put plate on from another trailer and your legal..Cops have never once ran a plate on my crews trailers, what makes you think they will start now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bunch of bull shit. Dirty thieves Cut the pad lock on my fence and two more locks on the trailer it's self. 18' open deck steel Anderson trailer stolen in Miami. Has mismatched ramps. Fuckers also stole my boat prop.

Talk about a shitty day.
At least you know what the suspect(s) look like. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
send $1000 to me and you can have it back....I feel your pain, I own a trailer dealership and had a 24ft enclosed trailer stolen from my lot and a 6x12 enclosed

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Any pics of the trailer and also maybe pics of what makes it different? So, we can have some eyes looking for it in Palm Beach and North Broward for you as well.

Oh yea, FUCKING THIEVES SUCK!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just less than a month ago, Bastards stole one of my brand new 8X10 dump trailers..Used it once..Fuckers need to die. They stole it to use it..I hope one day I see it.

Shitty thing is now they put the Vin on a sticker. Mass produced and no real Vin to nail these bastards to it...Pull sticker and put plate on from another trailer and your legal..Cops have never once ran a plate on my crews trailers, what makes you think they will start now.
trailer builders also stamp or weld the vin numbers on the trailer..some times you look look for them

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
My ol flat deck was stolen out of the driveway, the worst part was, the neighbors watched.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
my old open is so ugly no one wants it-but they do steal anything
I never looked into it, but wonder if home owners ins. covers it, or has anyone ever priced trailer ins
away from home, I always chain 2 wheels together, but if they come prepared with bolt cutter, that wont stop them

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
my brother welded something that resembles numbers on angle brace under his trailers and has pics to identify if needed

·
Aviation Section
25,981 Posts
Post pictures if you can and a color with a description so that those of us in the bottom can look for it. Dave

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,200 Posts
my brother welded something that resembles numbers on angle brace under his trailers and has pics to identify if needed
This! Bead weld your name, last 4 digits of SS# or something up inside the frame rail...

Also do it up on top somewhere easy to see... They will see that and alter it but wont think of looking anywhere else.;)

·
Registered
29,527 Posts
trailer builders also stamp or weld the vin numbers on the trailer..some times you look look for them
I went to the builders shop so they could show me exactly where they put them and that's how I found out. My new (replacement for the stolen one) from a different company also only vins a sticker. I have taken upon myself to put the numbers in a spot I can find.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
they sell this stuff that might have come in handy in this case. it's called insurance. then you get a new one.
Had my trailer ripped a bunch of years ago.A Bock Drag Star,that tells you it was an oldie but goodie.My homeowners paid a max of $1000.00.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts