Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man you guys need to get a room allready.

2k of 150,000.00 condo how about its just your family's o you big spender you could not even give me a condo not worth the money. A house on the beach that is what I have the rent is 2500.00 playa when cane you move in

its called a time share..an i didnt know
plant city or where ever you stay in has beachs..seeing i know your redneck ass is not on the bay homie but in the center of the state my shit is dead on the gulf..so keep being full of shit because we know you just paid your 100k house off out there like 2yrs ago an then blew all your cash on your big block..you aint fooling no one dave..you still towing on a open car trailer there money bags...your a fuckin clown.
Posted via Mobile Device

For some one that lives out ove state you don't know shit the house i have for rent is on the beach the house in plant city is 250,000 dum ass the car douse have a b/b and i have plenty of $$$ and as for a open car trailer yes i still have it. I yous it for s/s races out of state I yours my inclosed trailer Dumas don't be a hater racer go have a that is what you BO best hell you drove right by plant city and did not stop by

english please an how do airplanes drive....send me your address so i can buy an send you hooked on phonics man...fuck your what 40 or 50 an you still cant even spell..
Posted via Mobile Device

You are right i cant spell but you cant aether that douse not change the fact that i have more money than you so keep hating

If you think money is everything then keep thinkin that..as for the hater..lol..you notice i only fuck wit you when im bored..if i was so much of the hater i would comment on all your post like you do to mine..now im off to a bbq party..peace thug..lol
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts