Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to nitrous and i am on a budget due to the fact i am still a teenager and only work part time. what brand/kit would you suggest using i can spend around $600-$700 for a kit. any suggestions:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
How about some details on your combo? Carb? EFI? Race car? Street car? Just a little something to get you started.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sbc 406 all forged internals/ aluminum heads AFR/carburated motor not compltly done so i dont have all the specs. mostly going to be used for a drag car but will get some street use. thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
I always had good luck with the NOS " Big Shot", but maybe Steve or someone else can chime in and shed a little more light on a newer or more improved product.

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
I would have to agree with Kyle, the big shot is a great plate system, as are the cheaters...the big shot just goes bigger...and bigger is always better...I have both on my car..never had a problem.

·
Super Moderator
12,183 Posts
For the money your looking to spend, give me a call and I can get you set up with a really nice plate kit, as well as give you some tech and set up support too. There are a couple of option as well, depending on the power your looking for. You'll even have a little left over too !! ;) Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
788 Posts
As you said you are new to nitrous, I would not think twice about getting hooked up with Steve, the customer service and knowledge will get you brought up to speed very quickly which is a lot better than learning everything the hard way. I know you said you are on a budget but there are certain things that you cannot skimp on and having to unexpectedly rebuild a motor will throw a budget out the window.
Just something to think about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts