Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This won’t be played too long on the jew MSM. It doesn’t fit their agenda for the love every race but Whites.

Didn’t know adults thought it was a good idea trying to sell companionship and not pussy.

One of the usual suspects made off with her.

Meanwhile, that other educated leftist Utah woman’s family is suing the school for not keeping her safe from her criminal Black boyfriend lol.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
What makes you think she was not selling pussy.?

·
Registered
37,500 Posts
White girl meets African Ayoola Ajayi in a park at 3am in the morning...she had some kind of relationship with this guy, details unknown at this time other than it might have been an internet romance. Boyfriend apparently tortured her hideously, burned her body in his back yard and buried the remains there.

Sounds to me like a case of pre-planned suicide, since it defies belief that anyone would otherwise be that naive.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What makes you think she was not selling pussy.?
My general opinion sir was that she thought she was some high class bitch, not a common backpage before closing type whore.

How smart is she? Does the guy look like he had the funds to support her lifestyle as a sugar baby lol? Meeting weird ass men in the park?

Maybe the liberal agenda of hating your own and loving foreigners got her killed like many others.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A few online pics to assess the two.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/28/13/15296182-7191903-DailyMail_com_can_reveal_that_Lueck_is_a_self_proclaimed_sugar_b-a-1_1561724859004.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/28/17/15386242-7191903-image-a-2_1561740970379.jpg

Families, teach your kids what this world is all about. Not the garbage the news and colleges teach you.

Just imagine the foreign kids going into the high priced Chicago schools for medical studies. Right off campus is the ghetto and trash crime. These kids don’t know what is in store for them in the real world at the young age most attend college.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What I don’t understand gentlemen, is that when a woman like her posts an add like I saw on the Daily Mail page to be a sugar baby, you should have a particular race and client in mind who will support those wants and needs. This guy was neither and we see what the end result is.

This girl could have been a basic housewife milking a simp dry financially for ten years before meeting this fate if she chose better.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Families, teach your kids what this world is all about. Not the garbage the news and colleges teach you.
What I don’t understand gentlemen, is that when a woman like her posts an add like I saw on the Daily Mail page to be a sugar baby, you should have a particular race and client in mind who will support those wants and needs. This guy was neither and we see what the end result is.

This girl could have been a basic housewife milking a simp dry financially for ten years before meeting this fate if she chose better.
SOOOO...............................which is it, ya suppose?...

·
Registered
23,685 Posts
More proof.

You just cant fix stupid.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
I highly doubt ANY of the details of this case are true.
And what part do you doubt????the burned part or that she is dead....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts