Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
You should go to the corn hole palace in Mitchell when you go out there .

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
We stay at what used to be the Broken Spoke. First couple years it was great but it slowly declined and we were going to stay elsewhere. Then Full Throttle burned down and they bought Broken Spoke and turned it into Full Throttle and built a new bar. So we decided to give them a chance. First year was bad, they had no time to get ready and it showed. But you could tell they were working their asses off trying to pull it off. So we gave them another year. It was substantially better the 2nd year. Last year was there 3rd year and again, substantially better. The bands are better than Broken Spoke ever was but the party atmosphere? Still lacking, but better than the last couple years of the Broken Spoke. We like it because it has a big pool and when the bands start you are at your campground so no transportation issues.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Don't forget your pirate gear.

·
Long Massive Member
8,776 Posts
Pic of your junk? Bike, not...whatever. It is a full week party, but nothing like it used to be. I remember camping in the city park, man those were wild times. Now it’s just a money maker for the city/state.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Been there.

OP won't survive.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
You riding or trailering?
In my opinion you should not be allowed in if you are trailering your bike.
Chase vehicles should be banned also.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Our local Sturgis is this weekend. Me my wife and my best friend are putting it on. Ours is vintage Jap, British, German, Italian, Spanish bikes only. Its a no vibrator convention. lol

It's 4/20 Saturday so its going to be a huge party. On private land. Full bar, camping. Pin-up girls half naked.

Should be a good show.

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
YEAH BUDDY!!! Those biker chicks would love to meet the IROC BOY for some ass eating and muff diving sessions BUT! beware because some of these Gals have been ridden hard for many years at local "81 Red and White" gang bangs and also can be hard to handle by rookies because their "seat area" is well worn and has calluses from long trips on those iron ponies...... Young inexperienced kids must stay away! ;)

BEWARE! Some of those Sturgis biker chicks kick start their vibrators and roll their own tampons! :smt093

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I went in 2008 It was a Blast. Stay in a town , any will do.
The bad weather can get you pinned down so i'd stay close to
something to do easily.. Go to the Full Throttle Saloon and "No
Panty Wednesday" in Hulett Wyo. Hill Climbs , Drag Races All kinds
of Cool Shit to see, no better riding at any Rally... We stayed at Lake Pactolla
Park it was Cool but far. I would not pass up a chance to go again !

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
And YOU DID?
I got a bike and have been riding a damn long time..... You?

You would become a Piñata at an event like that.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
In my opinion you should not be allowed in if you are trailering your bike.
Chase vehicles should be banned also.
If that was the rule, only about fifty people would be there. We rode all the way from the west coast for the 75th, Sturgis has to be the largest trailer and motorhome show I have ever been to. The funniest shit is seeing lawyers,accountants and dentists unload their bikes about a half hour or so from Sturgis, put on their tough guy clown outfits and let the wives take the motorhome into town...

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went in 2008 It was a Blast. Stay in a town , any will do.
The bad weather can get you pinned down so i'd stay close to
something to do easily.. Go to the Full Throttle Saloon and "No
Panty Wednesday" in Hulett Wyo. Hill Climbs , Drag Races All kinds
of Cool Shit to see, no better riding at any Rally... We stayed at Lake Pactolla
Park it was Cool but far. I would not pass up a chance to go again !

Thanks. No panty Wednesday huh? Ima have to check that out for sure. And the hill climbs sounds like fun to watch. I’ll look into it

You riding or trailering?

I’ll be riding I’m not gonna haul a bike to a bike rally

1 - 20 of 39 Posts