1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
THE FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT.....I HAVE TO WEAR SHADES! :smt066

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Damn, will someone get her a voters registration card please.
She and other's just like her already have them. Otherwise why would we have a muslim in the whitehouse. I think her parents should be beat to death for raising such a stupid ass kid!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
she is pretty stupid for sure. but they are everywhere. i had a guy at work the other day basically tell me the same thing. we need to just open our borders. i told him to tell me another country in the world that has an open border, or better yet, go down and cross into mexico illegally and see what happens and he didnt have much to say to that.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Wow........ Is that representative of the typical liberal in this country today?:confused:
She'll probably get elected to a Democratic Senate seat with that kindof intelligence. Geesh! I think I'm gonna puke. This country is full of completely uninformed, idiotic, uneducated people who for lack of knowing anything think they have all the answers. Its amazing that there are plenty more out there who think just like this freak.

·
Registered
870 Posts
If you guys would see the people I deal with every day at work... U would freaking flip... It's idiots like her waiting for their free money drives me nuts..

·
Registered
677 Posts
Wow! Just fucking wow. That's all I can think of saying right now. My mind went numb from such a high level of stupity.

·
Registered
11,277 Posts
Someone send that stupid bitch some chlorine to drink- stat!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts