Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight's "important noose" story? Failure of hatchimals to "hatch."

"Dead as a dodo"

Fuck I've never heard of the stupid things. "Camped out all night to get one" ?????

CHRIST people are morons

·
Registered
24,676 Posts
Its reality.

Just call em stillborns, and put them on special.

Happens every now and then.

Don't worry, they will make more..........:smt077

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is no joking matter. Dozens of children are now traumatized for life, because their Hatchimal didn't hatch. :rolleyes:
That's a very good point........learning about real life at an early age, so to speak. I remember when I was very young my Aunt lost a child. Hell I had no idea what they were talking about.......and they didn't, much, until years later.

N.......yeh, I know you are joking..........

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
My intentionally incorrect word for "the public." Sometimes, it is difficult to differentiate the two.
Well, one get's stuck in your mouth. The other gets stuck in your craw.

Does that help?

·
Mother Hen
51,603 Posts
They were the hot toy this Christmas and extremely hard to get. Parents knocked themselves out to get them as that most wanted gift and they were duds. If you are not a parent that has gone that extra mile to get something your kid especially wants for Christmas, then you probably can't relate. I have been there and thank goodness, we are past that. I get it though.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
As a kid I opened a small jar of testers paint that was all dried once, I got over it.
Awe fuck! You too!!!! We should hang out, tell our stories!!

I ain't gonna lie, I tried like hell to get that red paint back to life. Prob spent hours trying to revive it. My dad gave me some paint thinner, all I got was pink paint thinner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts