Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
I get a phone call yesterday. My exwife (recent separation) took my car north with the kids for Thanksgiving. On the way in a 80kmh zone she passed a guy while on double strips (a no-no), was doing 120kmh when she did this. Suddenly a black car appears in the oncoming traffic, and has to move over to get out of her way, meanwhile she nails it, is doing 140khm. On coming car turns on his lights. Anything 50kmh over is considered stunt driving, comes with a $10K fine, and they impound and crush your car. So she is screwed.
He took her license, registration, asked her if she ever had a ticket before, whos car is it. Came back to the car 20 mnutes later, and asked her if she had sweated enough, then let her go. LOL

About 15 years ago I was asked to help clean up a bar. First night I was in like 15 or so decent fights. I left after closing and wanted to let off some steam. So went for a cruise. I had real dark tinted windows, but notice the same headlights weaving in and out of traffic with me. Looked like a smaller car, and was riding my ass good. Figured it was a group from the bar, etc. So I took off, did a couple of hard corners (Firebird) and nailed it. Was doing 100+ in a 50, and the other car was trying to keep up, then a cop on the side street turned his lights on. I was like cool, until the car behind me turned his lights on too. Got a $32 ticket after a lecture. I had to use my gym car as ID, had nothing in the car for proof of insurance, could have been really bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts