Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work with a bunch of guys that "built/raced" in the 80's & 90's, so I get to hear all the old stuff like, "you couldn't grab a $100 bill off the dash if ya wanted to", " the sum bitch would spin the tires til ya let off the gas" and it goes on and on about double hump heads, angle plug heads, 3/4 race cams, etc... Just wanted to hear some I've never heard before

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm tired of hearing people call a turbo setup, a turbo kit. RealCute:

I know sometimes it's actually a kit, but I don't think there's such a thing as a kit for 2 73s on a 473 Pontiac motor.. :smt119

·
Registered
955 Posts
I hd a s10 in high-school with a vette motor, you couldn't grab a 100 off the dash and wouldn't stop spinning till I let out of it. True story lol, just bustin your balls.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I hate when guys find out that you drag race (I don't race that often) they want to tell you about so and so's car that used to do......... This guy told me that his buddy had a 69 Charger that would pull the wheels off the ground in 1st, second, AND third gear!!!!! Yeah, ok.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I live in North Carolina, and a good one is "Richard Childress' engine man built the motor", don't know how many times I've heard that or "it's been cam'd to death"

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no shit....fucking new people.
Fuck me, I guess all of us should not ask anything, or start new threads and just use google? YBBitch:
Everyone watch out for the "just google search it" police

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.