Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then what is it?

96B508FB-DFE8-49F7-A37C-EEA7C51E78E2.jpeg

·
Registered
36,462 Posts
She ain't the only one talking this crap. Several prominent Democrats and plenty of folks in the media are flat out saying "looting and burning are NOT violence." And whatever you call it, it's whitey's fault anyway.

My God, that woman is ugly.

·
Registered
22,407 Posts
Did anyone catch the founder of BET's proposal ???

$17 Trillion dollars, $350k for every African American for Reparations !!!
We can buy a few ships for a lot less than that.

And ship them all back to whatever homeland they THINK they might have originated from.

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
I would imagine there will be hundreds of thousands of Donks with 30" wheels and possibly even Nike may sell more shoes than get stolen. Time to buy shares in KFC!

·
Registered
22,407 Posts
She ain't the only one talking this crap. Several prominent Democrats and plenty of folks in the media are flat out saying "looting and burning are NOT violence." And whatever you call it, it's whitey's fault anyway.

My God, that woman is ugly.
So, if I get picked up for breaking into a building and stealing shit, I can quote those fuckers in court to prove that I am NOT guilty of looting?

And, I can tell the local DA that setting shit on fire doesn't meet the rules of evidence of the crime of arson?

·
T/S 368E
28,199 Posts

What do you expect from a POS conman who has a 78 IQ and makes her living off of imbeciles with a 68 IQ!!!!
she was somehow aware of her only path to wealth, using the weak minded liberal losers,
because there was no way in hell she would survive off her looks, intelligence or work ethic!!!!

·
T/S 368E
28,199 Posts
Did anyone catch the founder of BET's proposal ???

$17 Trillion dollars, $350k for every African American for Reparations !!!

Can we deduct the TRILLIONS of dollars already pissed away, stolen by, or destroyed by these animals!!!!
Just how much dough have we already lost on them since President Lincoln set them free???

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

Link to the article. She says call it an insurrection. Yeah do that, there's laws against insurrection in the US and they carry hefty penalties. Wonder if the US Marshalls will show up on her doorstep with cuffs?

·
Registered
7,400 Posts

What do you expect from a POS conman who has a 78 IQ and makes her living off of imbeciles with a 68 IQ!!!!
she was somehow aware of her only path to wealth, using the weak minded liberal losers,
because there was no way in hell she would survive off her looks, intelligence or work ethic!!!!

It's a He !!!

Jus'Sayin' ...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts