Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting low on firewood so I cut down a tree in my front yard. Well now I need to get the stump up. I hooked the ole lady’s truck to it and tried to pull it out but all that did was break a yujoint. Had a stump grinder guy look at it but wanted too much. Money. Got to talking to a older man at the gas station and he said he use to use dynamite. Well I can’t get ahold of any of that so I’m thinking tannerite. How much tannerite you think I’ll need? It’s about a 18 inch stump. I need to get it out by Sunday because my ole lady’s trampoline is coming in Monday and we putting it where the stump is

·
JACKASS
5,085 Posts
Put the trampoline beside the stump and use it for a step stool to get on the trampoline.
Why you got to be so destructive?

I also score this one 2/10, obvious you're reaching, maybe running out of material. :)

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
You have a fire place in your trailer ?

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Drill a some holes in it and set it on fire.

·
Banned
13,503 Posts
Pics of ol ladies truck

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Had a stump grinder guy look at it but wanted too much. Money.
Did you offer to eat his ass out?... :smt102

Put the fuckin' thing over the stump!...
Unless your fat ass ol' lady is 400+ pounds......................................I doubt she'll reach the stump on the rebound!... ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Use Thermite. It's legal and the ingredients are relatively easy to get. No explosion, just 4000 degrees of intense heat for a short while. They used it on Mythbusters a number of times.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Placement is key with any explosive. Setting anything "on" it will only be for entertainment. You need to get under it. Post hole digger or such to get under it as much as possible. A couple # of explosive is all you should need. Back fill the hole if you can, keep the energy where is need to be.

A real blasting cap and kicker would really help!! Don't stand close when she goes Kablooey!!!

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Drill a bunch of deep 3/4 holes in it fill them with diesel fuel and lite it .

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,075 Posts
1 - 20 of 80 Posts