Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got on a kick of doing things in a waffle maker. Just the Stovetop easy stuffing with a bit more water, spread in the maker. The browned "dimples" give them a unique taste. Cover them with diced/shredded chicken & some gravy makes a pretty good, "something different" supper.
The other thing is Ore-ida shredded potatoes. Add some diced onion, peppers & a little shredded cheese...spread over the maker. Again, a pretty simple twist for breakfast. Im going to try mashed potatoes when of these days.
What else has anyone made? Lorne

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Dam.....the stuffing in the waffle maker sounds killer.

We've done cinnamon rolls and honey buns( not at the same time) in ours and then topped them with ice cream and in season berries .....really cool dessert at a cook out.

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,735 Posts
Mashed taters, aka tatercakes from a waffle maker does sound good.

I don't have a waffle maker, unless I find one going through Mom's stuff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dam.....the stuffing in the waffle maker sounds killer.

We've done cinnamon rolls and honey buns( not at the same time) in ours and then topped them with ice cream and in season berries .....really cool dessert at a cook out.
wow, this sounds awesome! Wanna try it, I haven't even thought that you can do something except waffles in waffle maker. Besides, do you if all these tricks are ok with the waffle cone maker? I guess, it's similar to the ordinary waffle maker, however it's said that waffle cone maker is made of nonstick material, don't know if it makes the difference. Anyway, waffle cone makers are just awesome. I've purchased one for my family as my kids can't exist without ice cream, meanwhile I can't stand almost "plastic" cones. I've consulted with the article about Waffle Cone Maker and its features and bought one of those with the higher ranking- CucinaPro , I'm wondering now if I can use it for sth else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts