Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
41,175 Posts
Right now they are doing a study to determine if a man will get laid if he doesn't pay for a womans dinner.

·
DamCoonass
15,236 Posts
Why would anybody even INVITE a real ugly bitch to dinner anyway?

That's just silly.

·
Registered
16,500 Posts
That's a stupid waste of time.

I've done quite a bit of online dating off and on over the last 10 years. I've NEVER had a woman volunteer to pay or even split the bill that I can remember.

Now I don't mind paying for a dinner if I'm dating a woman, but when you meet a woman for the first time and during the meal she knows she's not interested in seeing you again but then let's you suck up the whole bill, well, I guess that is typical for a woman.

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Bitch needs to buy ME dinner. I had to listen to her yap about her cat for and hour and a half! I stared at the salad fork and wondered if I should end my life before the main course arrived.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right now they are doing a study to determine if a man will get laid if he doesn't pay for a womans dinner.
i know for a fact you will NOT get laid if you tell her that you are going to the bathroom but instead leave her at the bar. i never have an open tab during a date.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bitch needs to buy ME dinner. I had to listen to her yap about her cat for and hour and a half! I stared at the salad fork and wondered if I should end my life before the main course arrived.
well that's what you get for taking the crazy cat lady out.

·
Registered
20,004 Posts
i guess the next study is to find out who pays for dinner if they are same sex couple

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
I would say they buy dinner more if they are going to get some after dinner!!!

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,792 Posts
told my x one time , if you eat everything you order ill pay .... but if you dont eat it you pay ...... she wasnt fat or anything , i just hate seeing shit go to waste

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
told my x one time , if you eat everything you order ill pay .... but if you dont eat it you pay ...... she wasnt fat or anything , i just hate seeing shit go to waste
Some slim girls can put some food away

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
That's a stupid waste of time.

I've done quite a bit of online dating off and on over the last 10 years. I've NEVER had a woman volunteer to pay or even split the bill that I can remember.

Now I don't mind paying for a dinner if I'm dating a woman, but when you meet a woman for the first time and during the meal she knows she's not interested in seeing you again but then let's you suck up the whole bill, well, I guess that is typical for a woman.
Thats how it is now a days. Always get women asking me to go out to dinner or drinks and then never even offer to pay or split the tab. Its usually a minimum of $50 to go out any more too. I went on 3 dates in 1 week and it cost me over $150. I have gotten to the point were I just say no, I'd rather stay at home.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts