Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bug and Tar remover company would like to thank you for my recent investment of their product. After spending 2 days with you, I have decided I needed to make this product part of my beauty routine, LOL!!

Chuck and crew... Thank you for a safe and AWESOME show this weekend!! :smt058

·
Registered
430 Posts
So he got the Stude fixed, eh? Good! Bad ass ride.

So, when you gonna loan Nilla and I that Hemi for a weekend? LOL
we were just playin 'possum', it was fixed couple days after we swiped the wall:smt102

Lynne;
thanks for an outstanding job keeping things organized

Tim, Ed, Jon, Shaggy, Jerry (and Marty);
you guys are awesome!

as for the Hemi, it's got a lot of metal in the pan and probably is unrepairable, we will have to evaluate and see if we can fix by next event:confused:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Chuck Weck!!!!

Thanks for the GREAT deal deal brokered through Peg Leg Jaxson!

Its in good hands and now we wont have to give up 100-150 pounds in the ADRL sandbox!!!

Thanks again!!!

Camp Stanley
Stanley & Weiss Racing

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks for the GREAT deal deal brokered through Peg Leg Jaxson!

Its in good hands and now we wont have to give up 100-150 pounds in the ADRL sandbox!!!

Thanks again!!!

Camp Stanley
Stanley & Weiss Racing
hey Camp;

no problem, maybe some time you can return favor and throw a little tuning advice my way

Chuck

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Bug and Tar remover company would like to thank you for my recent investment of their product. After spending 2 days with you, I have decided I needed to make this product part of my beauty routine, LOL!!

Chuck and crew... Thank you for a safe and AWESOME show this weekend!! :smt058
Duallygirl,
I have to say the Chicago Wise Guys put on a great show this past weekend at the Grove.. Thank you for taking care of each and everyone of us. For keeping us grounded. :)

Sherry

www.Deucesinc.com

·
Registered
509 Posts
hey Camp;

no problem, maybe some time you can return favor and throw a little tuning advice my way

Chuck
Not a problem Friend.

Im the cheap tuneup whore from hell!!

Call me if you want some help. Peg Leg has my number.

Im off to Australia on Monday to beat up on the hemi PSIs with the the lil roots and will be back the folowing week.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Not a problem Friend.

Im the cheap tuneup whore from hell!!

Call me if you want some help. Peg Leg has my number.

Im off to Australia on Monday to beat up on the hemi PSIs with the the lil roots and will be back the folowing week.

steal all the info worth takin on the screw/hemi combo:p

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Duallygirl,
I have to say the Chicago Wise Guys put on a great show this past weekend at the Grove.. Thank you for taking care of each and everyone of us. For keeping us grounded. :)

Sherry

www.Deucesinc.com
It is my pleasure and priveledge to take care of all of you!!! You'll always be in my heart!! I've got the greatest family ever!!!

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Alan and great job on the videos!!!

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Hey Chuck thanks for letting my kid sit in your car last weekend. thats all he talked about the rest of the night.
you guys are awsome on & off the track!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hey Chuck thanks for letting my kid sit in your car last weekend. thats all he talked about the rest of the night.
you guys are awsome on & off the track![/quote

kids are always welcome, fat sweaty guys not so much:)

everyone should be able to have fun at track I think

·
Registered
430 Posts
cheap entertainment

So I guess that means I'm out of luck LOL Maybe next time

Hi Don;

well.....maybe if you wear your 'special' outfit with the cape,tights and mask:butthead:

still need to get Lynne sittin in the car for the warmup...bring your camera next week and get there early and we'll get it done:p

we're puttin on the little pulley!:smt071

Chuck

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm forseeing in the near future another record breaker comming!! YAHOOO!! :smt041

Does this mean new shirts for next year?

So more power means more tire spray, hmmmmmmmm, I will be there with Bug and Tar remover in hand,LOL!!

And OH YES, I would still love to do the warm up!!!!!!!

BTW... we will be running an hour earlier on Sat. due to cold night weather.

See ya on Saturday! ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts