Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
not JB weld, but there are certain epoxies that could do the job. I wouldn't worry so much about the JB weld failing as I would adhesion to the surrounding metal. Personally, I think its a horrible idea.

·
Registered
17,838 Posts
No Lutz jokes yet? Slackers...

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
fox bodies rule

Trader Feedback: (0)

and we wonder why the Chevy guys laugh at us? all they have to do is look at some of the questions posted here on the corral

Lol

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,885 Posts
fox bodies rule

Trader Feedback: (0)

and we wonder why the Chevy guys laugh at us? all they have to do is look at some of the questions posted here on the corral

Lol
LOL

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
The answer is a definite yes. Three years ago the plastic outlet pipe on my sump pump broke. I used JB weld. It's still holding.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Uh yeah no problem. Trust me if he has to ask that Lord only knows what the rest of the car looks like.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Don't these kids now-a-days know anything?

Bailing wire and duct tape can fix anything! If neither of these will do it then it's garbage, toss the car into the scrap metal pile.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Don't underestimate that stuff! A, umm, friend of mine used it to glue together a broken Hello Kitty doll, and that things still holding, he told me :)

Plus you could be the hit of local cruise night. Before the jb weld sets up, you could shape the extra into some rad looking tig looking beads, and tell everybody you tigged them on. The tig weld helps it hold all the boost & NAAAASSSS you roll with, fo sho

1 - 20 of 33 Posts