Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So at first I felt bad for him, I thought it was messed up that someone sent the link to his wife. Then I read the 03/04 cobra thread and felt alot less sorry for him, now I just read the molly thread.

This guy is a fucking tool, it seems like every thread he comes to the conclusion that everyone here is an idiot, meanwhile a week later he makes another stupid post.

Exhibit A
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=855458&page=3

Bunch of straight edge people on here. No wonder you all wound so tight. Boring **** that jerk off on cars. Kinda figured no one would have balls to admit anything so worried about what people across the world will think.

Exhibit B
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947618

Listen I am straight up with everyone whether on a forum or face to face. I hate fake ass people. Like I said I've tried everything. You think I like telling 50k people about this? I figured what's it gonna hurt. I still didn't deserve someone telling my wife this shit regardless all I did was ask a question there's a 100k guys on here I figured they could relate. I'm wrong for asking a question about a real life problem. Wtfe shit don't matter now. I sent that guy a pm u think that coward would respond? Nope. Cause he knows he was a dirty ass ****** for doing that shit. No apology nothing. You guys don't know 3% of the people that get on here so why go out of ur way search the net to find her and then send her the link. Like I said that shits way to personal and I come on saying I have a fucked up relationship ship and u think telling her is gonna help? Smh idk shits fucked up. You all go on have the perfect life while I start over. I appreciate it guys really. I again thank you for blowing my shit up.

Exhibit C
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22329426#post22329426

I didn't ask you assholes for ur opinions u all like always talk shit and then cry when you get talked back to. Wtf

·
Practical Joker
3,431 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
You guys are bullying me better stop or I'm gonna get my dad. There now I'm on your maturity level. Go on tell em all I'm a huge druggie I beat my kids and oh and how my wife left me. Lol gullible motherfuckers oh and that I don't agree with any of you fucktards so now he's a idiot for not following suite. Man I love the post pics of wife thread... And I'm fucked up. OK you guys got it figured out. You pussy ass bitches ain't shit behind ur CPUs remember that. Go ahead keeping running your mouths. Broken fuckin record. I'm glad ur constantly thinking about me. *******

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Guys a douche bag but I still think linking his sad dick thread to his wife was a low blow.........

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
When people get like that a certain intervention needs to be done. I for one am glad it was forwarded to his wife. He needs help. Hopefully that will be a wake up call for him to get his shit together for the sake of the children.

Some people need a huge slap in the face sometimes. When it is done on a forum there will always be haters for those who do the intervening. I for one am for it. If they are that bad of to where they post what they do for the entire world to see imagine what they DONT write. If they are doing it for attention and nothing else. Well you reap what you sew.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yeah I'm the idiot duchebag that believes everything someone says online. Lol god u guys are all seriously losers. Yellow bullet where men act like children.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts