Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Head Phuckstick
18,683 Posts
Anyone see who diaz was mouthing in the crowed after the fight? There was a "Fuck you Bitch" thrown out by him. :)

Shannon

·
Registered
929 Posts
Anyone see who diaz was mouthing in the crowed after the fight? There was a "Fuck you Bitch" thrown out by him. :)

Shannon
he was mouthing josh koscheck

·
Registered
929 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,827 Posts
he was mouthing josh koscheck
damn i watched the whole thing and they never showed who he was going off on..i did see him say fuck you bitch..wasnt hard to read his lips..he kept going back to that corner to..shit he ran over there at first and was yelling.

nick and nate are both great fighters but there fucking personaltys suck..they are complete dicks

·
Registered
761 Posts
Good fight for sure and Koscheck would get beat so bad! Anyway, has anyone seen Cyborgs wife Kris fight..damn, shes mean! ...i'm sure she's related to that china wrestler chickdude!

·
Head Phuckstick
18,683 Posts
how the hell did you see the "fuck you bitch" then????:rolleyes:
Sorry, I Meant that I didn't see the other party involved. You could not miss the comment he was making to the person outside the ring. :)

Shannon

·
Registered
430 Posts
damn i watched the whole thing and they never showed who he was going off on..i did see him say fuck you bitch..wasnt hard to read his lips..he kept going back to that corner to..shit he ran over there at first and was yelling.

nick and nate are both great fighters but there fucking personaltys suck..they are complete dicks
He was probably talking to mayhem miller. Diaz is to much of a bitch to go toe to toe and won't fight him at a catch weight that he already fought a couple people at. He would rather jump him.

Him and his brother both have shitty attitudes, and have never really fought a big name opponent, that's why he fights in strike force because they threw his ass out of ufc. He would get destroyed by any of the top 3 that are in ufc, jmo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts