Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out last night for the first time in a long, just wanted to ride in the car some. All there were was import cars and kids drinking and doing donuts i guess that was the last time for a while also i had a couple of them want to race my car with there honda accord and s-10 truck,Ive got a 69 nova thats been a best of 9.19 @ 151.56, I told them get there asses away and went home now i see why there so many people getting hurt and why the police are so bad on it , I like the track and thats where ill stay.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Went out last night for the first time in a long, just wanted to ride in the car some. All there were was import cars and kids drinking and doing donuts i guess that was the last time for a while also i had a couple of them want to race my car with there honda accord and s-10 truck,Ive got a 69 nova thats been a best of 9.19 @ 151.56, I told them get there asses away and went home now i see why there so many people getting hurt and why the police are so bad on it , I like the track and thats where ill stay.
Yep!

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,710 Posts
you should've kicked their ass then taken their $$$$$$, but in todays world guess you did the right thing..........

·
Registered
826 Posts
How about "Best timeslip for $100?" they don't have one & you do? They lose. Maybe incent them to the track.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
How about "Best timeslip for $100?" they don't have one & you do? They lose. Maybe incent them to the track.
Nah, that's the last place those fools want to go. Swap a truckload of broken parts for some 16-second timeslips? Even they're smarter than that......well, some of them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those aren't street racers. Those are idiots.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Those aren't street racers. Those are idiots.
Street Racers are idiots. Unfortunately all idiots aren't street racers or we'd have fewer idiots.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
cant stand street racing. last i went out it was a joke same as stated by jottsracing. if you really want to go fast do it at the track at least there you'll have real competition.

·
Registered
362 Posts
street racing has just about died out around here. unless there is a big cruise night then a couple people might touch em off.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Street racing has gone waaaaay downhill. Im only 19 and I already look forward to the next time I go to the track. Hate running into ricers around every corner that want to race. Its the biggest waste of gas imaginable.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yes ricers have killed what use to be a way we all had our foots into.But there are still a few that its a way of life.It does still have a place for the few that are left.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts