Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this topic has come up on a local board i'm on...wondering how most people here feel about it...i'm guessing the majority of people here take there cars to the track...

most on the local site seem to feel its ok if you know theres no cars other cars around, i say its impossible to know...and in the end its just not worth it...

being in the fire/ems service u see alot of shit and it just pisses me off that people seem to think its ok until there effected by it personally..

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Well, if you race on the higway and have cars blocking from the rear then it should be "safe". Theres no risk of cars turning in fornt of you. At the same time it doesnt matter how many cars block from the rear, it only takes one person not watching to blast right into the "illegally stopped cars" on the Highway.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
It is RETARTED..period...a normal 10.50 car goes 125.00..get out of shape of the road at that speed..whats savin your ass....now these guys are doin it with 8.50 and faster cars....STUPID....IMO..Sorry

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I hope when all you dumb phucks get caught,they crush your cars and lock you up,phuckin morons

Take it to the track

People like you street racers should be made to take the phuckin bus,Retards

·
Registered
354 Posts
One should never street race or smoke weed!!

Unless they are doing both at the same time!!
you got it brother.
now for the rest of you whiners.. my guess is that you don't have enuff car, and/or balls to street race. LOL
on a side note. you same fucks who do 10 mph over the speed limit are doing the EXACT same thing. LMAO.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Everyone has there own opinion...I feel there's a right time and a place.I know of a couple spots with the 1/4 marked out on the street and hooks just as good as some tracks if not better.I say 1/4 only from a dig roll races are GAY...Also lots of good money in it.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts