Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a chance to see these two (Farmtruck and Azian) over the weekend during a show in the Midwest... And suffice it to say, I was disappointed. When I saw these two a year ago, it was all about the people, the kids and giving of their time for pics and autographs. They would go out of their way to shake a hand, hug the ladies and hang with the kids... For free mind you. I thought WOW!!! Good for these two!

Now? They are fucking assholes!!! They have time for nobody, unless they are getting paid! Several of us watched Azian hand the "loser" $1,000 cash to "give" to Farmtruck after he "lost" to Farmtruck. While I am not naive to think that this shit is real, but I was expecting a little more discretion... After the "race", I watched Sean/Shawn (driver of farmtruck) wave-off 4 kids who were begging for an autograph after they had just purchased his crap-ass shirts.... I was totally turned-off by these two assholes. A far cry from what they were a year ago...

Fuck that show and fuck Discovery for airing those Tools!!!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Any grown ass man that would stand in line to get those two dipshits autograph is already destined for a life of disappointments

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Hey you Dumb Fuck Newbie... We have a place for Dumb Mother Fuckers like you.... Its called

The Newbie Section You Stupid Mother Fucker

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
Dino, do your parents know that you are posting on this forum? It's really not a kid friendly site and you should really consider watching your language.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Any grown ass man that would stand in line to get those two dipshits autograph is already destined for a life of disappointments
^^^^ This FTW

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
I got a chance to see these two (Farmtruck and Azian) over the weekend during a show in the Midwest... And suffice it to say, I was disappointed. When I saw these two a year ago, it was all about the people, the kids and giving of their time for pics and autographs. They would go out of their way to shake a hand, hug the ladies and hang with the kids... For free mind you. I thought WOW!!! Good for these two!

Now? They are fucking assholes!!! They have time for nobody, unless they are getting paid! Several of us watched Azian hand the "loser" $1,000 cash to "give" to Farmtruck after he "lost" to Farmtruck. While I am not naive to think that this shit is real, but I was expecting a little more discretion... After the "race", I watched Sean/Shawn (driver of farmtruck) wave-off 4 kids who were begging for an autograph after they had just purchased his crap-ass shirts.... I was totally turned-off by these two assholes. A far cry from what they were a year ago...

Fuck that show and fuck Discovery for airing those Tools!!!
Ahhh, I see the nuthuggers are welcoming you with open arms. :p

These guys don't like it when someone picks on their heroes. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard and while you're here, hit the newbie thread phuckstick!

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Newbie or not, he has a valid gripe, all these normal people that stike it rich become assholes. Farmboys better ride the wave cause it will be over before they know it.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts